Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based digital product development and startup consulting company with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Our Core Values:
Pursuit of Excellence: We are extremely competitive, ambitious, and driven to be exceptional – as individuals, teams, and as an organization. There is no standard high enough, and we will never settle. We aspire to attract, retain, and empower the very best people.
Startup Mentality: Outliant began with 5 startup founders, and startup culture is deep in our DNA. It’s a critical advantage that allows us to move faster, be more resourceful, and empower our team at all levels. We are in the early chapters of our journey.
World-Class Remote Collaboration: Outliant is (and always has been) a 100% remote company – we have no offices, and our teams are distributed around the world. Given the freedom and autonomy this provides, we require that our people excel in this remote structure.
About the role
We’re looking to hire a full-time remote No-code Automation Expert. For this role, your primary focus will be working with our operations team to create and implement automations throughout the business.
You'll have the opportunity to work as an integral part of a world-class team as we diagnose creative opportunities to automate our business processes and systems, and push the limits of scaling an all-remote company.
Seniority Level: Junior-Mid Level
- Collaborate with different departments to understand their workflow, identify bottlenecks, and determine opportunities for no-code automation, playing a crucial role in leveraging technology to advance our tech-native business approach.
- Develop efficient and user-friendly automation workflows using no-code platforms and tools, contributing to the high-impact automation initiatives that are closely aligned with the executive team and department leads.
- Integrate no-code automation solutions with existing systems and applications to ensure seamless data flow, vital for our business with hundreds of critical automations.
- Conduct thorough testing to ensure that no-code automation solutions perform as intended and are error-free, supporting our mission to innovate and challenge conventions in automation.
- Create detailed documentation for all automation workflows, making it easy for team members to understand and utilize them, facilitating the adoption of cutting-edge automation technologies.
- Monitor the performance of automation solutions and make continuous improvements based on feedback and evolving business needs, actively contributing to our ongoing efforts to push the boundaries of automation in our tech-native business approach.
- Proven experience with no-code automation platforms and tools, such as Zapier, Integromat, Make, or similar.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate business processes into automated workflows.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in project management and time management to meet deadlines.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with integrating Airtable, Slack, Google Suite, and Email Marketing tools.
What’s in it for you?
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible hours, work wherever you choose.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Non-working holidays per country of residence.
- Pro-rated 13th-month bonus in select regions.
- Salary increases and performance-based bonuses.
- Financial support for online courses.
- Mental health and well-being programs.
- Fun and casual work environment.
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings.
- We are a diverse, global team!