Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company, with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth, as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Our Core Values:
Pursuit of Excellence: We are extremely competitive, ambitious, and driven to be exceptional – as individuals, teams, and as an organization. There is no standard high enough and we will never settle. We aspire to attract, retain, and empower the very best people.
Startup Mentality: Outliant began with 5 startup founders, and startup culture is deep in our DNA. It’s a critical advantage that allows us to move faster, be more resourceful, and empower our team at all levels. We are in the early chapters of our journey.
World-Class Remote Collaboration: Outliant is (and always has been) a 100% remote company – we have no offices and our teams are distributed around the world. Given the freedom and autonomy this provides, we require that our people excel in this remote structure.
About the role:
We’re looking to hire a full-time remote Senior UI Designer. For this role, you will help lead Outliant’s strong design culture of talented UX/UI/Motion and Branding designers.
You’ll have the opportunity to choose your hours and work and learn with a team of world-class engineers and designers, through a commitment to team collaboration, communication, and product quality.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Design Digital Experiences: As a Senior UI Designer at Outliant, you will play a pivotal role in defining design languages, visual strategies and exceptional user interfaces for both marketing initiatives (websites, landing pages) and product development (web and mobile applications). You will conceptualize innovative solutions and enhance user experiences across a range of clients from high-growth startups to complex global enterprise organizations. From inception to final hand-off to our development team, you will oversee all stages of the visual design process.
- Elevate Design Systems: Collaborate with us on building scalable design systems that maintain impeccable file structure, adhere to naming conventions, and optimize workflow efficiency. Your responsibilities will extend to creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively convey interaction and design concepts. You'll also present and champion your designs, as well as critical milestone deliverables, to both peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Drive Internal Processes and Marketing Initiatives: At Outliant, we value continuous improvement in our internal workflows, playbooks, templates, and procedures. As a Senior UI Designer, you'll contribute to refining our operational efficiency.
- Cultivate Your Skills and Expertise: As a key member of our vibrant design culture, you will engage with your team daily, working closely with cross-functional departments such as discovery, branding, and development. Regular design discussions, company-wide meetings, and ad-hoc checkpoints will provide you with ample opportunities to nurture your skills and gain a deeper understanding of how well-structured and thoroughly researched design can profoundly impact businesses.
- Experience: Bring at least 5 years of design experience, including agency, tech, or freelance work.
- UI Skills: Excel in creating scalable UI designs for desktop and mobile using Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Web Mastery: Showcase advanced proficiency in web design, with a deep understanding of user interfaces, user experience principles, and the ability to create visually compelling and user-friendly websites.
- User-Centric: Understand user and client needs, focusing on accessibility, scalability, and storytelling.
- Organization: Skilled in systemic design for team-wide use, covering components, typography, colors, grids, and margins.
- Accountable: Take ownership, solve problems independently, and commit to project success.
- Communication: Effective in team and client communication, presenting research and design concepts.
- Language: Fluent in English for global collaboration.
What’s in it for you?
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible hours, work wherever you choose
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays per country of residence
Pro-rated 13th-month bonus in select regions
- Salary increases and performance-based bonuses
- Financial support for online courses
- Mental health and well-being programs
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
-We are a diverse, global team!