Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based digital product development and startup consulting company with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Our Core Values:
Pursuit of Excellence: We are extremely competitive, ambitious, and driven to be exceptional – as individuals, teams, and as an organization. There is no standard high enough, and we will never settle. We aspire to attract, retain, and empower the very best people.
Startup Mentality: Outliant began with 5 startup founders, and startup culture is deep in our DNA. It’s a critical advantage that allows us to move faster, be more resourceful, and empower our team at all levels. We are in the early chapters of our journey.
World-Class Remote Collaboration: Outliant is (and always has been) a 100% remote company – we have no offices, and our teams are distributed around the world. Given the freedom and autonomy this provides, we require that our people excel in this remote structure.
About the role
We’re looking to hire a full-time remote Make and Zapier Expert. For this role, your primary focus will be collaborating with a team of developers to create and implement software applications and components.
You’ll have the opportunity to choose your hours and work and learn with a team of world-class engineers and designers through a commitment to team collaboration, communication, and product quality.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using Integromat and Zapier tools.
- Identify and report defects issues found during automation implementation, and work with the teams to ensure timely resolution.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the implementation by testing functionality, performance, and scalability.
- Collaborate with different teams and departments to identify scenarios that need to be covered.
- Document results, create reports, and communicate with leaders and managers.
- Keep updated with the latest trends and technologies for automation.
- Hands-on experience in Make.com/Integromat and Zapier
- Solid understanding of how API works.
- Knowledge in Python/JS, OAuth, JSON, XML, Webhooks, and Curl.
- Must have experience with integrating Airtable, Slack, Google Suite, and Email Marketing tools.
- A personal computer with stable internet.
- Experience with the first 50 most popular apps here: https://zapier.com/apps
What’s in it for you?
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible hours, work wherever you choose.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Non-working holidays per country of residence.
- Pro-rated 13th-month bonus in select regions.
- Salary increases and performance-based bonuses.
- Referral bonuses.
- Financial support for online courses.
- Mental health and well-being programs.
- Fun and casual work environment.
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings.
- We are a diverse, global team!